Regional Ambassadors are spokespersons for the region. These leaders help create awareness of products, services and lifestyle opportunities of the region and promote interest and desire in businesses. They focus on enhancing economic growth and quality of life throughout the region.
Graduates of the Leadership Institute become Regional Ambassadors for the Alliance.
- Graduate of the Great Lakes Bay Regional Alliance Institute for Leaders/Leadership Tri County.
- Displays exceptional leadership through professional/volunteer work in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Dedicated to the qualities listed in the mission of the GLBRA:
- The mission of the Great Lakes Bay Regional Alliance is to encourage, support and celebrate regional collaboration and initiatives that will improve the economic vitality and quality of life in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Proven history of collaboration among Great Lakes Bay Region counties.
Nominations will be accepted through October 6th. Nominate an Ambassador Here!
Note: Current Board Members of the Great Lakes Bay Regional Alliance are not eligible to for the Ambassador Award.